Skip to main content

Apply for a permit to carry out works on the road

Please use this form to apply for a permit.

A permit is required for anyone carrying out works in the road.

You need to apply for a permit in advance of the works. As an authority we can chose to grant the permit, apply conditions to a granted permit or decline permission for work.

You will be asked to enter the relevant NCT codes and short texts - please refer to the Statutory Guidance for Highway Authority Permit Schemes.

Start now