The Look Out car park
The car park is open daily from 7am to 8:30pm.
Pay and display charges
Pay and display car park charges are:
- £3 per visit for up to 4 hours
- £6 for the whole day
Visitors with disabilities who display their Blue Badge clearly on the dashboard do not need to pay to park.
How to pay
You can pay for parking using:
- cash - coins only - notes not accepted
- contactless payment - including Apple and Google Pay
- debit or credit card - we do not accept American Express
- pay by phone - The Look Out car park location number is 804048
Off-peak annual permit
Off-peak annual parking permits are available to buy online.
The permit is valid:
- Monday to Friday
- term time only (Bracknell Forest school term dates)
Visit our term dates page to check Bracknell Forest school term dates.
The permit costs:
- £65 for residents of Bracknell Forest
- £140 for non-residents
How to apply
You can apply online.
You will need to set up a Bracknell Forest permit account before you buy your permit.
Proof of vehicle ownership
You will need to provide proof of vehicle ownership.
You can use a copy of a:
- vehicle registration document showing name and address - this is called a form V5
- insurance certificate or schedule showing name and address
If it is a company vehicle you need a letter from the company specifying that the vehicle to which this application applies is for specific and personal use as an employee and confirms address.
Proof of address
If you are a resident you will need to provide proof of address.
You can use a copy of a:
- utility bill dated within the last 3 months - such as gas, electricity, telephone or water
- bank or building society statement - dated within the last 3 months
- benefits agency statement or pension book - dated within the last 3 months
- solicitor letter stating the date of completion on purchase of the property - dated within the last 3 months
- tenancy agreement - dated within the last 3 months
- council tax bill for the current year
- driving licence – showing name and current address
This is a digital permit - you will not receive a physical permit to display in your vehicle.
If you need any changes to your permit this is done through your Bracknell Forest permit account.
How to get to The Look Out car park
A what3words address refers to a 3 metre square location. Select the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it:
parking is available at: ///oiled.deputy.rival
Types of spaces
- about 300 general parking spaces
- 4 spaces for Blue Badge holders
- coach parking spaces - these are available by appointment only
How to find us
You can get to The Look Out easily from the M3 (junction 3) and the M4 (junction 10) - look out for the brown signs. We are opposite Coral Reef Waterworld.
Our postcode is RG12 7QW. However, this postcode does not work in all Sat Navs, so our coordinates may be more useful for some. These are N51.388 W0.740.
A what3words address refers to a 3 metre square location.
Select the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it - ///stone.hills.speeds