Skip to main content

Make a traffic report or enquiry

Please fill in this form if you want to contact us about a trend of traffic congestion or traffic calming, including changes to local speed limits and installation of speed humps, chicanes and speed cameras.

Start now


If the congestion is as a result of traffic lights please use the traffic lights report form.

If the congestion is as a result of roadworks please use the roadworks and road closures enquiry form.

Enforcement of existing speed limits

If you want to request enforcement of existing speed limits please do not fill in this form - please contact Thames Valley Police on its non-emergency telephone number - 101.

Existing speed cameras

For information or to make comments about existing speed cameras please contact Safer Roads, not the council.