The parish council submitted its proposed plan to Bracknell Forest Council on 22 July 2019. The council was satisfied that the submitted plan complied with the relevant legal requirements and therefore proceeded with the formal consultation. In line with the Regulations, the plan was subject to a 6-week consultation period between 10am on Monday 23 September and 5pm on Monday 4 November 2019.
The submitted Crowthorne Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents can be accessed through the links below:
- Guide to basic conditions
- Appendix B Crowthorne Village Design Statement
- Appendix C Crowthorne design guide
- Appendix D Crowthorne Parish Biodiversity Report
- Crowthorne Neighbourhood Plan consultation statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Crowthorne Neighbourhood Plan submission version
- Crowthorne Neighbourhood Plan SEA HRA screening determination
All written representations received during the consultation period were submitted to the Examiner.
To view the written representations please use the links in the table below.
Submission consultation responses
Representation name and link
Crowthorne Parish Council undertook a pre-submission (Regulation 14) consultation on the draft Plan between 4 February and 20 March 2019.