Skip to main content

Make a planning enforcement complaint

Please use this form to inform us about an activity or building which you believe does not have planning permission and which you wish the council to investigate further to see if there has been a breach of planning control.

Start now

Your enquiry will be investigated and you will receive a response in due course.