Skip to main content

How to make a building notice

You can also download a pdf version of the application form:

If you download an application form you can pay online or call Customer Services to pay by phone.

If you want to use other means, such as Bankers' Automated Clearing Services (BACS), you should contact us first.

Submit building notice for window and door replacements

This form should ideally be completed by the installer on behalf of the applicant.

You need only make a building notice window replacement application where the installer is not registered under the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA). If any structural work is included, such as increasing the opening width or replacing a window with patio doors, a building notice must be submitted.

Contact information

Building control

Make an enquiry