"By innovation, deliver for our customers and stakeholders a cost-effective and high quality Building Control service."
Bracknell Forest Building Control is part of a national network of 3,500 building control surveyors nationwide all working as Local Authority Building Control (LABC). No other building control provider can provide this level of resource for your project.
Our experience within Bracknell Forest Building Control covers aspects of the construction industry with our surveyors having provided building control on projects including:
- domestic extensions
- new housing
- shopping complexes
- industrial units
One point of contact
Through the LABC Partnership Scheme we can be your single point of contact for all of your projects nationally; a consistent interpretation and service no matter where your project is located. This service is free and non-contractual for you to use as and when you require.
Examples of our previous projects
Our customers choose us for our friendly, responsive and knowledgeable service.
To provide an example of our multi-disciplinary expertise, some of our recent projects include:
- £285m redevelopment of a high security mental health facility
- £240m redevelopment of our local town centre, The Lexicon, including a 1,300 space multi-storey car park, 70 shops, restaurants, pubs and a 12 screen 4DX cinema
- new housing site with 750 units including a school and multi-storey senior living accommodation
- development of a new school for 1,851 pupils catering for nursery, primary, secondary and special needs pupil in one building
- development of a specialist cancer medical centre and walk-in unit
Through our national organisation, LABC, we are also able to provide:
- acoustic design and testing
- air pressure testing
- bonds facility
- New Homes and Commercial warranties
- pre-planning assessments
- renewable energy reports
- SAP calculations/EPC
- SBEM calculations
- warranties for new build and recently completed
For a competitive quote please contact us.