Virtual library sessions
We offer free library sessions to schools and preschools in Bracknell.
Each session will be tailor made to meet the requirement of the particular classes and can cover a variety of subjects including:
- the library - a beginners guide
- local studies
- story time and rhyme time - library fun for the early years
- can’t read, won’t read - exploring different ways to engage with children who are reluctant to read
- my reading journey - exploring different genres to widen the children’s literacy experience
Benefits of library sessions
Library sessions are a great learning experience for the children. They get to be somewhere different to learn and find out all about the library. This helps build a long-term love of books and libraries.
Planning your visit
You can bring a group of up to 30 children to the library per session. We ask that there is 1 adult for every 15 pupils.
To book a visit, contact Bracknell Library by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01344 423149