Skip to main content

After the assessment

We'll use what you tell us during your assessment to produce a support plan to help you.

This will detail what help from the council you are entitled to, as well as other places to get help.

This might include help with housework or helping you become a member of a gym so that you can look after your own health.

It may be that the best way to meet your needs is to provide care and support directly to the person that you care for. For example, by providing replacement care to enable you to take a break. It is possible to do this as long as the person needing care agrees.

Contact information

Adult Social Care

Make an enquiry