Replace a lost or damaged card
Customer update on coronavirus
Due to the limited services currently available at our libraries, leisure sites and Time Square, we have temporarily changed the process for applying for an e+ card.
Please visit our leisure service update page for details.
If you lose or damage your e+ card, we can replace it for a £8 fee.
You may be able to order a replacement by calling us on 0845 601 1632 if:
- you have a standard e+ card
- your address and name details have not changed
- your photograph does not need updating
- you are able to pay the £8 fee with your debit or credit card over the phone
- you are able to send us updated proofs or photographs by email
- the lost e+ card you need to replace is a PASS proof of age card
- we need to see documentary proofs
- we need to take a new photograph of you
If so, please bring any necessary proof documents with you and pay the £8 fee at the site you visit.
We will order a new card, which you should receive within a few days.