Central directorates quarterly service report - budget position
The information on this page relates to quarter 3, 2020 to 2021.
The original cash budget for the department was £13.738 million. Net transfers of £1.088 million have been made bringing the current approved cash budget to £14.826 million, in addition non-cash budget virements of -£0.78 million have been made as a result of departmental restructures.
A detailed analysis of the budget changes and variances this quarter will be available soon.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have now included our best-case and worst-case predictions for budget pressures for areas that have been impacted by the pandemic.
The committee’s capital budget for the year was set at £12.500 million. This included £11.168 million of externally funded schemes.
In addition to a carry forward of £7.824 million further funding has been received bringing the total budget to £22.076 million as follows:
- £0.089 million - Binfield Community Centre
- £0.030 million - Binfield Football Club
- £0.060 million - York Road play area and allotments
- £0.030 million - Blackmoor play space and Asher recreation ground
- £0.051 million - Farley Wood floodlighting
- £0.035 million - Lily Hill Park access and education
- £0.300 million - LED Scheme
Department for Transport
- £1.103 million - Pothole and challenge Grant
- £0.054 million - Active Travel Fund
The department currently anticipates around 80% of the total approved budget to be spent by the end of the financial year. Expenditure to date is £7.557 million representing 34% of the budget.
A detailed list of schemes together with their approved budget and forecast spend will be available soon.