Early years provider information sessions
Provider information sessions give us the opportunity to communicate important information to early years providers.
Information sessions are held termly with several opportunities to attend each term. The same information will be covered at each session so you only need to attend one.
Our aim is to cover bitesize information for early years practitioners. For example this might include:
- local authority updates such as Ofsted, free entitlement funding, school admissions, Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- spotlights on good practice in settings
- early help staff sharing knowledge on services they offer
- issues that may have an impact on children and their families
- other professionals explaining their roles