7 Forest Park
Business unit available for lease.
Approximately 552 sq ft (51m²).
Full repairing lease on flexible terms.
Rent - £8,100 per annum.
Forest Park Business Units are located off Horndean Road in the residential area of Forest Park, Bracknell.
They are situated adjacent to the Forest Park Shopping Parade and Community Centre.
Unit 7 is one of 8 units. It is dual aspect and is situated on the first floor with toilet, kitchen facilities and gas central heating.
Forest Park Business Units
Use and planning
The unit is suitable for B1 - light industrial or office use.
The property is offered on a new 5 or 10 year lease with rent reviews at every fifth anniversary. Shorter lease terms may be considered.
We are seeking rental offers in the region of £8,100 per annum plus VAT, payable monthly in advance by direct debit only.
A deposit of one quarters rent will be required, in some circumstances two quarters. This will be returned on vacation of the unit subject to all terms and conditions being complied with.
The tenant will be responsible for maintenance of the premises excluding the structure.
These outgoings are payable by the tenant:
- insurance: the whole building is insured by the landlord, the tenant reimburses the landlord an appropriate share of the annual premium
- service charge: to cover the provision of communal services such as maintenance of the structure of the premises, car parking and landscaped areas, cleaning, lighting and refuse collection - the charge is calculated at the end of the financial year and each unit pays a percentage dependant on the size of the unit
- business rates: rateable value £7,600, standard rates payable for 2021 to 2022 are £3,792 approximately
- the councils legal and surveyor’s costs will not exceed £848 - should the successful applicant withdraw before completion the charge will still be made
Appointments can be made by contacting Helen Tyzack by:
- phone: 01344 352471
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are no properties which meet your requirements, you may like to register your interest with us.
Please fill in our business property enquiry form and we will contact you if a suitable property becomes available.