Why film in Bracknell Forest?
With a wealth of filming locations, a film friendly approach and easy access to London, Bracknell Forest has become a popular place for commercial filming and photography.
From grand historic parks, to lakeside views and play areas, there is a wide variety of locations to choose from for your filming needs.
Benefits of Bracknell Forest
Variation in natural landscapes
We’re here to help you find the ideal location for your project.
Our fees include support from a dedicated team, to help your project run smoothly from start to finish.
Berkshire Film Office
Previous productions in the area include:
- Broadchurch at Jennett’s Park
- Teletubbies and CBeebies at Lily Hill Park
- The Wrong Mans at Jubilee Gardens and Bracknell Town Centre
- The Undateables at Popes Meadow
- Man Down at Sandhurst School
- Midsomer Murders at The Look Out café