Marriage and civil partnership certificate copies
Customer update on coronavirus
Standard certificate services have resumed. Priority services are not available at this time.
Please use the online order form on this page.
We provide copies of marriage and civil partnership certificates where they occurred in our district.
Registers we hold
This district was formerly known as Easthampstead or Bracknell. It includes Sandhurst and North Ascot and up until 1998 included Sunningdale and South Ascot.
We hold the registers for:
- all marriages held in the register office in Bracknell from 1837
- all marriages held in the Syrett Suite in Bracknell since 1 April 1967
- all marriages held in approved premises in the Bracknell Forest district since 1995
- all marriages held in churches (of any denomination) in the Bracknell Forest district since 1837 (the district includes the parishes of: Binfield, Bracknell, Cranbourne, Crowthorne, Easthampstead, Owlsmoor, Warfield, Winkfield and the Military Chapel at RMA Sandhurst)
- all civil partnerships registered in the Bracknell Forest district since December 2005